Complete manufacturing process
Menegolo Luigi & Figli is one of the few European Company that produce on its own, with a process that goes from the purchase of the logs to the manufacturing and the final launch of the market.
This process grant a great care in the production, efficiency and ductility, with fast answer to the clients’ request. Thanks to its large warehouse and its availability in “ad hoc” productions.
The Company avails of the best available technology, of the competence gained through decades of experience and of a young and at the same time expert staff, trained by the industry.
A big factory with modern equipment
- 12.000 sqm of surface (7.500 covered)
- New production machinery “Angelo Cremona” which can satisfy the request of high production standards
- 1 rotary slicing line (staylog) with press dryer
- 2 vertical slicing lines, one with press dryer
- 1 peeling machine for burls
- 1 pressing line
- 2 cutting lines
An international outlook
The Company numbers customers from Italy and also from the main European Countries such as France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Portugal and Extra European (China and Middle-East).
Also the source of the row materials are all around the world, with logs imported by France, East Europe, Africa and USA.